As we own properties ourselves we know only too well the risks faced when renting and the level of service required. We have a wealth of experience in managing vast property portfolios and our personable, hands-on approach and attention to detail are what set us apart from other Lettings Management Agents. Our expertise on all aspects of the rental market ensures you will receive a professional and comprehensive service.
Whether you are a first time landlord or own multiple properties we will be happy to help and are equipped to look after your property as if it were our own. Having worked with Landlord’s who are based all over the world, with properties of all shapes and sizes, we are able offer a range of lettings and management services which can be tailored your individual needs.
All of our team have grown up and live within the BH area so our local market knowledge is second-to-none, plus we have a vested interest in our local community. We cover all of the Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch area with two offices in prominently positioned locations, meaning we can be at your property fast and efficiently.
For more information on our location-specific property rental service across the Bournemouth areas:
- Bournemouth property lettings
- Boscombe property lettings
- Southbourne property lettings
- Christchurch property lettings
- Charminster property lettings
- Winton property lettings
- Westbourne property lettings
- Dorset property lettings
We want your property to be seen far and wide, which is why we offer extensive coverage! Your property will be advertised across top UK property portals including Rightmove and Zoopla, in local press publications, on our website and of course, from our prominent window displays. All viewings are accompanied by our friendly, professional staff to ensure your property is seen in the best possible light.
Along with their vast experience, our staff are ARLA Trained and are regularly re-trained to have a full understanding of any new legislation. We are also approved members of the Property Ombudsman and our Tenancy Agreements are often amended to meet ever-changing guidelines, so you can put your full confidence in us and let us deal with the entire process as smoothly as possible.
We know the importance of a well-kept property and can make all the arrangements for inventories and tenancy deposits, as well as address any maintenance issues as they arise with handpicked professional contractors. We can also offer regular and detailed inspections so you can rest safe in the knowledge your property is cared for with MK Estates being the point of contact throughout the tenancy.
We pride ourselves on looking after what is important to you, your investment, and strongly believe in the importance of selecting the RIGHT Tenants, having been known to turn down applicants, should we initially feel they might not be suitable. We use one of the most advanced tenant referencing packages available so you can be assured that we will do our best in sourcing you suitable, great quality tenants.
MK Estates Lettings costs for landlords:
Tenant find service – £450 plus VAT
This service includes:
- Market Appraisal of the property to determine monthly rental
- All advertising including rightmove, our website and social media
- High quality wide angle photos of the property
- Accompanied viewings to the property
- Referencing of the tenant including a credit check, employment and landlord reference
- Fulfillment of tenant right to rent checks
- Provision of a tenancy agreement
- Deposit protection with the DPS and issue of the tenancy prescribed information
- Issue of the government how to rent guide
- Issue of copies of the EPC and Gas Safety
- Provision of a move in pack to the tenant with copies of all information inside
- Receipt and collection of move in funds and deposit
- Issue of keys and signed copies to confirm receipt
- Registering of new tenancy with utility supplier
- Set up of standing order for payment of rent each month
Full Management service – 10% plus VAT
This service is particularly useful for landlords who are not local, have family commitments, don’t want the hassle of being contracted by tenants, those who are not confident in complying with changing legislation or spend large amounts of time abroad.
All of the above tenant find service, rent collection service and in addition:
- A dedicated Property Manager will look after the property and be the single point of contact for the tenants.
- All of the above in the tenant find service and rent collection services
- Quarterly inspections carried out at your property (or at an interval to be stipulated by you) and a detailed report sent to you. Any problems will be noted and the tenant will be given an acceptable time frame in which to rectify and the property will be re-inspected shortly after.
- Local reliable network of contractors at a discounted rates are used to carry out work. If you have a home care package for your boiler please let us know and make us aware of plan numbers and contact details. 24-hour help line in the case of emergencies and numerous advice and help leaflets to assist in dealing with out of hour’s maintenance works
- Keeping your tenancy up to date and compliant with any legal obligations throughout the tenancy
- Liaising with utility companies to arrange for the new tenants to take over through our associated tenant concierge company
- Renewal of certification required during the tenancy
- Renewal of tenancy when needed with existing tenants
- Automatic remarketing between tenancies
- Full inventory and check out reports at the end of the tenancies
- End of tenancy deposit management
- ssue and delivery of Section 21 and 8 notices for possession
- Arranging post check out works
- Deposit disputes
- Annual tax return summaries
- Rent reviews
- Payment of contractor invoices
- Monthly statements detailing the rent that has come in
- The collection of rent from your tenant(s) and arranging for the balance to be transferred to you, the Landlord
- Chasing of arrears if necessary
- Issuing of legal notice should the tenant fall into arrears with the rent
- Delivery and serving of notices on the tenant to leave
Profit is an important factor for any Landlord. We provide free market appraisals, with honest and practical advice on the rent your property will achieve and all of our service fees are highly competitive, to ensure you receive the best value for money and return on investment!
Please contact a member of our team today to find out more about our service options.
Instruct MK Estates as your agent today and we won’t just…
- Provide a fantastic marketing package
- Have a fast, friendly and personal service
- Give you competitive fees
…we’ll go the extra mile for you and your investment.
READ OUR TESTIMONIALS PAGE TO SEE OUR REVIEWS!
Are you a property investor? Are you thinking of building a property portfolio or even adding to an existing one? If so, the MK Estates team are here to help!
Our lettings team are more than happy to assist with your investment needs and will even accompany you to appointments to advise on potential property values.
Whether you purchase your property through us or another agent, we will still be fully on board to help you!
We know that communication is key when it comes to a new property investment and are happy to liaise with whichever agent you purchase through to ensure your property is marketed as close to completion point as possible and to guarantee you receive an income almost straight away!
We are also able to offer competitive and discounted fee’s to multi property landlords.
WHERE YOUR PROPERTY WILL BE SEEN
We showcase your property to the largest audience, we’ve partnered with the UK’s major property websites to help your property sell fast…