We want your property to be seen far and wide, which is why we offer extensive coverage. Your property will be advertised across top UK property portals including Rightmove, OnTheMarket and Zoopla, in local press publications, on our website and in our prominent window displays. All viewings are accompanied by our friendly, professional staff to ensure your property is seen in the best possible light.
We also take good quality photos of the property to make sure that tenants can see the property in its best light, and get an accurate idea of the size and the condition of the property. We find that tenants are more likely to go out a view a property if the photos are a good quality, plentiful and an accurate reflection. We find we get more motivated and serious viewers as they know what to expect before they visit
Getting Your Property Ready To Let...
We have found from experience that a good relationship with tenants is the key to a smooth-running tenancy. As Property Managers the relationship part is our job, but it is important that the tenants should feel comfortable in their temporary home, and that they are receiving value for their money. This is your job.
Our policy of offering a service of quality and care, therefore, extends to our tenant applicants too, and we are pleased to recommend properties to rent which conform to certain minimum standards. Quality properties attract quality tenants and result in happy long-term tenancies.
When the landlord is resident in the UK, it is entirely his responsibility to inform the Inland Revenue of Rental Income received and to pay any tax due. However, where the landlord is resident outside the UK during a tenancy, under new rules effective from 6 April 1996, unless an exemption certificate is held, we as landlord’s agents, are obliged to retain and forward to the Inland Revenue on a quarterly basis, an amount equal to the basic rate of income tax from rental received, less certain expenses.
An application form for exemption from such deductions is available from this Agency, and further information may be obtained from the Inland Revenue.
Aside from the tenancy agreement and deposit protection, the Inventory of contents and schedule of conditions is an equally important document. Without it you cannot support any deposit deductions, and in order to avoid misunderstanding or dispute at the end of a tenancy.
We will provide an inventory and check out at no extra cost to our managed properties, there is a charge for tenant-find-only tenancies, at a cost to be quoted depending on the size of the property.
Our Services & Charges
We offer Full management services & Tenants find only services.
Management service 10%+VAT per month of the agreed monthly rental.
Tenant finds service 50% of the first month's rent Subject to a minimum of £450+VAT (£540 Inclusive)
We recommend our full management service particularly useful for landlords who are not local, have family commitments, don’t want the hassle of being contracted by tenants, are not confident in complying with changing legislation or spend large amounts of time abroad.
Breakdown of Service
- Market Appraisal of the property to determine monthly rental
- All advertising including Rightmove, Zoopla, our website and social media
- High-quality wide angle photos of the property
- Accompanied viewings of the property
- Referencing the tenant including a credit check, employment and landlord reference
- Fulfilment of tenant right to rent checks
- Provision of a tenancy agreement
- Deposit protection with the DPS and issue of the tenancy prescribed information
- Issue of the government how to rent guide
- Issue of copies of the EPC and Gas Safety
- Provision of a move in pack to the tenant with copies of all information inside
- Receipt and collection of move-in funds and deposit
- Issue of keys and signed copies to confirm receipt
- Registering of new tenancy with the utility supplier
- Set up of standing order for payment of rent each month
- Statement of expenditure
We will also include the inventory and checkout for the tenancy.
ALL OF THE ABOVE TENANT FIND SERVICE, RENT COLLECTION SERVICE AND IN ADDITION:
- A dedicated Property Manager will look after the property and be the single point of contact for the tenants.
- All of the above in the tenant find service and rent collection services
- Quarterly inspections are carried out at your property (or at an interval to be stipulated by you) and a detailed report is sent to you. Any problems will be noted, and the tenant will be given an acceptable time frame in which to rectify and the property will be re-inspected shortly after.
- Local reliable network of contractors at a discounted rate is used to carry out work. If you have a home care package for your boiler, please let us know and make us aware of plan numbers and contact details. 24-hour helpline in the case of emergencies and numerous advice and help leaflets to assist in dealing with out of hour’s maintenance works
- Keeping your tenancy up to date and compliant with any legal obligations throughout the tenancy
- Liaising with utility companies to arrange for the new tenants to take over through our associated tenant concierge company
- Renewal of certification required during the tenancy
- Renewal of tenancy when needed with existing tenants
- Automatic remarketing between tenancies
- End of tenancy check out and deposit admin
- Issue and delivery of Section 21 and 8 notices for possession
- Arranging post check out works
- Deposit disputes
- Annual tax return summaries
- Rent reviews
- Payment of contractor invoices
Speak with our experts today...
If you have any queries about Landlords and want to speak directly to one of our experts, please contact using the details shown or fill out the form below.